Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Any Guesses?

Any guesses what I’m up to this week?  It all started with this bunch of fabrics which I sliced and diced.

P1000953
For a mystery project

Then I made a whole bunch of these.  Oh no - I'm making yet another UFO!

P1010298
All stitched up

What do you think?  We have some exciting news coming, and this will be part of it.  Meanwhile, normal service on Rolling the Dice and the List of Six has been postponed for a while.  I’ll let you know all about it next time. 

5 comments:

Kate said...

You're so adventurous, Jenny. I like the fabrics you've chosen for your mystery quilt.

Janice said...

Have fun with your Aussie fabrics. A few years ago we went to the Braidwood Quilt Hanging and they had a mini quilt challenge. The platypus fabric was the feature fabric that everyone had to use. There were some lovely quilts.

Katie said...

Baby quilt? Trip through Australia? New family member? :-)

Nancy J said...

Well..I was given some bright fabric with platypus on and made a bag for the mesh laundry bags. Maybe this will be one for your laundry wherever you go!!!

Maria said...

Love your Aussie fabric... If I recall you are going to visit our lovely country..