Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bother!!

How annoying – I was happily knitting away when I discovered I was running out of wool.  There was no way that I would have had enough left to finish the sleeves plus knit the neckband.  There was only one thing to do, unravel my knitting and start again, casting on in a smaller size.  Never mind, the wool was gifted to me, and I’m not knitting it up for anyone in particular.  When it finally gets finished, it will be another one to add to my Nana Box for a future great-grandchild.

P9060004 Unravelling my knitting

On a more positive note, I’m happy to say that I’ve had the report back for my recent mammogram.  The results were clear so everything is normal, thank goodness.  That’s a relief!

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Well, good news , well done,and unpicking, that is a bore, but a smaller size will always be so welcome. Enjoy our warmer days, Hugs,Jean.

Bernice said...

Unpicking is known to me as "frogging" - as you rip-it, rip-it back!