Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I’ve got Mail

There was a nice surprise waiting for me in the mail box today, and it isn’t even my birthday. It was a parcel from my pen friend Judy, who lives in Kiel, Germany. Inside was a lovely piece of fabric featuring cats in all sorts of colours doing what they do best, sitting, or playing, or sleeping, or just looking gorgeous. Judy put a lovely gift card in with the fabric and wrote, “your quilting blog is getting better all the time”. Isn’t that nice! Thanks so much, Judy.

DSCF4007 A surprise in the mail today

4 comments:

Lis Harwood said...

What a lovely surprise.

FlourishingPalms said...

Surprise gifts HAVE to be about the best thing ever! So glad you received one.

Maria said...

Great peice of fabric. You could make lovely coasters out of it.

Yvonne & Kevin said...

I have just caught up with your previous postings, thank you for you very kind words about Stonestead & Sawmillers.
We really enjoy having visitors to the Tea House & Quiltery, thanks to Leanne too!

Yvonne