Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas, I’m glued to the tree

I’m wondering what Santa has brought just for me

Could it be fat quarters or a pattern or lace?

Or a quilt kit, I said, with a smile on my face

And that’s when I heard him, “Hi Santa”, I said

“You know, good little girls should be in their beds”

“I know I should Santa, but now I’ve been caught

But I was just so excited to see what you brought”

“Well, let’s take a look in this room where you work”

He shook his head quickly and left with a jerk

I heard him exclaim as he put in the gear

“You’ve got enough stuff, I’ll see you next year”

Thanks to Laurie of www.scrappingblogs.blogspot.com for sharing this poem

No comments: