Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I’ve got Mail

Don’t you just love it when the postie comes? Especially when the mail has those blue airmail stickers on. I’ve been getting a bit of mail this week – several parcels from overseas have been arriving in the letter box. It’s my birthday in a few days time and my lovely overseas pen friends have sent me a “little something”. As they are all quilters too, I imagine that perhaps the parcels are quilt related. I’m being very strong and have resisted reading what is written on the Custom’s Declaration. We are going away in our caravan this weekend and the parcels are coming with us. Then I will have the pleasure of opening them up on Saturday morning. I’m sure I’ll just love whatever it is inside.

DSCF4450

1 comment:

Maria said...

Isn't it lovely getting parcels.
Have a great trip in the van and Happy Birthday for Saturday.