Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Stitching on holiday

I’ve worked away at my stitching while relaxing sitting under shady trees in the afternoons after a hard day’s sightseeing. I’ve finally finished my little stitchery.

DSCF2789Oops, it needs a good press, but after all, I am in holiday and there is no iron in our caravan!

If you would like to see where our holiday is taking us around our beautiful country, check out our other blog on: www.romanyrambler.blogspot.com

Here is a little taste. We have just travelled along the Forgotten World Highway and here we are at the Moki Tunnel, known locally as the Hobbit Hole.

P2240450 I’ll keep on stitching and with any luck I may even find a quilt shop or two!

1 comment:

Julie said...

My kinda holiday! You are making me feel very envious!!